CrossBorder Solutions has offices in New York City, Tarrytown NY, St. Petersburg FL, London and Argentina. We are currently in hypergrowth mode and seeking new talent in Austin TX and Houston TX.
This role is currently remote but will be required to be in office once open.
- Contact potential leads through outbound calling/telemarketing activities to set phone/web demo appointments for the sales team
- Online research to refine lead contacts
- Reignite unperformed previously set sales demos from past months
- Accurately enter all information into Salesforce CRM
- Meet monthly performance targets and required daily KPIs
What You Will Need to Succeed:
- Excellent communication skills – outgoing, personable and energetic
- Ability to build a rapport with prospects over the phone – you have the gift of the gab
- Must be a competitive, ambitious and self-motivated individual with a hunger to succeed
- Receptive to feedback and coachable
- Resilient and possess the grit and determination to power through objections
- Ability to achieve monthly productivity goals
What We Commit to You:
- Merit-based environment – A career path in sales with an opportunity for advancement
- Opportunity to build valuable sales skills (no previous sales experience necessary)
- Extensive sales training (including an initial 4-week sales training bootcamp with a focus on pitch and objection handling)
- Being part of a tight knit team that supports each other
- No minimum education degree requirement
- Excellent Pay and Benefits with a base salary of $50,000+ plus commission
What’s In It For You:
Great team culture, career development, great compensation package and benefits, and an unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced teams in the world. With a company culture that provides ample opportunities to be recognized, build valuable skills, and grow your career.