We Breathe Life Into Data!
At Komodo Health, our mission is to reduce the global burden of disease. Smarter use of data is essential to this mission. We combine the world’s most comprehensive view of patient encounters with innovative algorithms and decades of clinical expertise to power our Healthcare Map, the industry’s most precise view of the U.S. healthcare system. With the Healthcare Map as our foundation, we offer a suite of powerful software applications that deliver exceptional value to the industry.
Our people are the center of our success. We are a smart, supportive team with diverse perspectives and a shared passion for fixing what’s broken in healthcare. It’s fun, challenging and important. Join us!
The Opportunity at Komodo Health
Komodo’s Life Sciences Customer Success team partners closely with our customers to ensure successful deployment, adoption, and utilization of Komodo’s products and services. The Customer Success Manager role is directly responsible for delivering value to our customers and enabling long-term successful partnership.
Looking back on your first 12 months at Komodo Health, you will have…
- Owned strategy and value delivery for 5-10 of our Life Sciences customers and developed long-term vision to drive ongoing value, product adoption, account renewals, and expansion, partnering with our accounts team and reporting to the Director of Customer Success.
- Led the day to day execution of your customer projects using your superior analytical, quantitative and conceptual thinking skills and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Developed expertise at identifying strategic customer goals and translating these needs into value generation projects relying on our cutting edge SaaS products and Healthcare Map to lead to long term strategic partnerships.
- Taken an active role in developing tailor-made approaches and training programs enabling customers from various teams (Medical Affairs, Commercial, Clinical) to self-identify actionable insights using Komodo’s products.
- Expanded on your proven leadership skills and leveraged your interest in inspiring others, developing best practices, and building strong relationships. Likely led 1- 3 customer success associates also helping customers attain outsized value.
- Delivered on customer needs autonomously with little direction and worked closely with cross-functional teams to ensure successful product deployments and develop compelling ad hoc data analyses.
- Contributed to strategic customer success team initiatives on process improvement and customer value generation.
What You Bring to Komodo
- Self motivation and a personal commitment to “deliver the wow” and drive progress in the face of ambiguity, furthering the joint success of Komodo and customer goals
- A collaborative mindset to “be awesome” and “stay humble”, with the ability to navigate others’ workflows and attain positive results while relying on others and deliver on others’ needs from you
- Extensive knowledge of the healthcare and life sciences industries that allows you to communicate the capabilities of healthcare data in a way that serves the unique needs of various Life Sciences functions
- Intellectual curiosity, an analytical mindset, and accompanying professional skills to manage complexity and develop impactful processes and deliverables
- A proven track record of producing impactful professional outputs with MS Office. Experience with SQL and Python is a plus but not a requirement
- A customer focus: the proven ability to partner with customers to shape and articulate their business needs, develop a tactical roadmap to success, generate outputs that will drive business value, and entrench Komodo products into customer workflows
- Skills at nurturing customer relationships, communicating nuance in a way that resonates with your audience, and building alignment behind outcomes-based solutions