We Breathe Life Into Data!
At Komodo Health, our mission is to reduce the global burden of disease. Smarter use of data is essential to this mission. We combine the world’s most comprehensive view of patient encounters with innovative algorithms and decades of clinical expertise to power our Healthcare Map, the industry’s most precise view of the U.S. healthcare system. With the Healthcare Map as our foundation, we offer a suite of powerful software applications that deliver exceptional value to the industry.
Our people are the center of our success. We are a smart, supportive team with diverse perspectives and a shared passion for fixing what’s broken in healthcare. It’s fun, challenging and important. Join us!
The Opportunity at Komodo Health
Komodo’s Life Sciences Customer Success team partners closely with our LS customers, advancing their capabilities to make a positive impact in the lives of patients, by ensuring successful deployment, adoption, and utilization of Komodo’s products and services. The Customer Success Associate reports to a Customer Success Manager or Senior Manager and collaborates with them on strategies implemented by the CSA to grow long-term customer partnerships.
Looking back on your first 12 months at Komodo Health, you will have…
- Created value for customers through Komodo’s industry-leading SaaS products, leading user training and meetings and executing customer requirements (with guidance from Account Directors and Customer Success Managers) to drive ongoing value, product adoption, account renewals, and expansion.
- Trained and supported end users in settings ranging from 1:1 to large groups, often developing tailor-made approaches based on their unique needs, to generate their own findings with Komodo’s SaaS products, working closely with cross-functional teams to ensure successful product deployments and data analyses
- Cultivated a thorough understanding of the Life Sciences industry and the needs of various functions within it, and communicated a rich understanding to customers of how Komodo’s offering serves those needs
- Built impactful, professional outputs using your superior analytical, quantitative and conceptual thinking skills, and enabled by your thoroughly developed understanding of Komodo’s Healthcare Map, products, and capabilities.
- Forged relationships with users of Komodo products and developed expertise at identifying strategic customer goals and translating these needs into value generation projects relying on our cutting edge SaaS products and Healthcare Map to develop robust, professional deliverables that meet customers’ business needs.
- Defined ongoing pillars of value with customers and used your communication and interpersonal skills to translate the outcomes delivered to customers into a vision for long-term partnership.
What You Bring to Komodo
- Self motivation and a personal commitment to “deliver the wow” and deliver outsized value, furthering the joint success of Komodo and customer goals
- A collaborative mindset to “be awesome” and “stay humble”, pushing progress for your customers while working in an interdependent cross-functional team
- A customer focus: the ability to help customers articulate their needs and generate outputs that will drive business value
- Intellectual curiosity, an analytical mindset, and accompanying professional skills to manage complexity and develop impactful processes and deliverables
- An affinity for healthcare and life sciences industries and a drive to understand and communicate the capabilities and nuances of healthcare data
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint. Knowledge of with SQL and Python is a plus but not a requirement
- Strong interpersonal skills and the desire to foster customer relationships, communicate complex ideas in a way that resonates with your audience, and build alignment behind outcomes-based solutions