We Breathe Life Into Data!
At Komodo Health, our mission is to reduce the global burden of disease. Smarter use of data is essential to this mission. We combine the world’s most comprehensive view of patient encounters with innovative algorithms and decades of clinical expertise to power our Healthcare Map, the industry’s most precise view of the U.S. healthcare system. With the Healthcare Map as our foundation, we offer a suite of powerful software applications that deliver exceptional value to the industry.
Our people are the center of our success. We are a smart, supportive team with diverse perspectives and a shared passion for fixing what’s broken in healthcare. It’s fun, challenging and important. Join us!
The Opportunity at Komodo Health
As a Sales Development Representative, you play a key role in our Lead Generation team. You help build the sales pipeline for Komodo Health’s sales team through outreach to prospective customers, supporting our mission to reduce the burden of disease.
Looking back on your first 12 months at Komodo Health, you will have…
- Identify top prospective customers by performing strategic pipeline analysis and
- Lead daily execution of outbound lead generation activities in your dedicated market segment / region
- Schedule high quality meetings with prospective customers for the sales team
- Consistently meet monthly meeting targets and activity levels set by your manager
- Be able to articulate how Komodo’s products solve the unique problems that resonate with your audience
- Demonstrate understanding of prospecting best practices utilizing email, phone, and LinkedIn
- Contribute to weekly lead generation team discussions that improve your team’s processes, efficiency, and impact
What You Bring to Komodo
- Life sciences, Payer or Healthcare Technology experience preferred
- Familiarity with contact sourcing and email prospecting process and tools such as HubSpot, Zoom Info
- Self motivation to complete a large volume of outbound emails and telephone calls consistently
- Confidence to relentlessly pursue leads with persistence
- Ability to execute quickly on projects with tight deadlines
- Ability to quickly learn new software and tools
- Flexibility to operate in a fast-paced dynamic environment and adapt to new workflows and processes
- Strong collaboration, oral and written communication skills
- High degree of organization and meticulousness