Want to become a vital member of a super team of engineers, scientists, and technicians providing services in over 20 states? Do you thrive in dynamic environments, working outdoors, and have the ability to pursue excellence? We are driven by inspiring the right people to be part of our future-focused business objectives. We are looking to hear from dedicated and hard-working individuals to join our team. Our pace is fast and the work is challenging, but the opportunities are here for long term employment and growth, both professionally and personally. This is a career opportunity – not just a job. This position provides quality assurance direction, including reviewing work quality, safety, and monitoring performance. Responsibilities include assuring all contractors and subcontractors comply with engineering standards and specifications in a wide range of civil engineering projects, ranging from solid waste facility construction (landfill liner systems, landfill closures, pipelines, leachate, stormwater, etc.) to agricultural operations to oil and gas pipelines and treatment systems. In addition, you will make certain that all engineering, surveys, inspections, etc. are complete and comply with specifications. As a Quality Assurance Manager, you will work closely will all members of the project team, including project managers, superintendents, and engineers. We wish for you to have significant experience with inspection and quality systems management related to construction projects. You will actively support Envirotech’s commitment to safety and its Core Values. It is the role of the CQA/CQC Manager to perform all the major QA/QC activities required to construct the project. You will have access to a company provided laptop, a company truck, and daily per-diem. You will be expected to follow each project’s specific contract documents in order to:
• Attend pre-construction meetings as required to determine the owner’s and contractor’s expectations
• Determine tests and inspections required
• Read, know, understand, and execute CQA/CQC plans and specifications
• Perform field inspections and quality assurance documentation of soils, geosynthetics, pipe, erosion and sediment controls, concrete, and pavement
• Effectively anticipate and manage inspection of material and installation
• Ensure timely documentation, maintaining an accurate testing log, daily reports, and project photograph logs
• Perform, schedule, and witness inspections and testing, monitoring construction activities and documenting results
• Effectively and continually prioritize the task at hand to ensure timely and compliant completion of the testing and documentation
• Check contractor’s work for quality and specification compliance
• Identify and resolve complex quality-related issues in the field
• Coordinate inspection activities with contractor, other inspectors, regulatory agencies, and/or internal departments on quality related matters
• Professionally represent Envirotech as an interface with the owner, design team, and
contractors. To perform this job successfully, you must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Able to read and interpret documents
• Able to write routine reports and correspondence
• Able to speak effectively before clients and contractors
• Able to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
• Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions in written, oral, or diagram form.
• Able to work in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Able to stand and walk up and down steep slopes and outdoor terrain around the project site frequently to manage the project
• Able to combat hot, cold, humid, and wet conditions safely on the project site
• Possess seven to ten years’ experience in the construction industry or a combination of education and experience
• ACI Concrete Field Testing Technician Grade I, Portable Nuclear Gauge Safety and Hazmat Certifications preferred
• Geosynthetics liner systems experience, such as a familiarity with general liner installation techniques and respective equipment is desired So, before applying with us, ensure that you can answer ‘YES’ to all of these questions:
• Are you known for being remarkably reliable and having great attendance?
• Will your references say you are consistently pleasant, a true team-player, and able to communicate well with all types of people?
• Are you detail-oriented, able to document necessary reports neatly and legibly, and able to consistently meet deadlines for getting reports in on time?
• Are you open to travelling, in a company truck, in Oklahoma and other states for up to 75% of the year?
• Are you available for overtime?
• Can you pass a criminal background check?
• Do you have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record?
• Can you repeatedly lift 80 pounds?
• Are you willing to submit to a drug test before hiring and randomly during your employment?
• Do you have a strong work ethic and a ‘can-do’ attitude?
Talent is the essence of meeting our client’s objectives, goals, and challenges.
If this sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to have that first discussion about you joining our team.
(Confidential interviews available for those currently employed) Envirotech strives to provide unparalleled service to our clients. Our guiding philosophy – to turn our client’s ideas into realities through innovation, teamwork, and a client-focused approach – remains constant.
Envirotech offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including a 401k plan
with a company match. For more information please visit our website at www.envirotechconsulting.com
More reasons to join our team:
• A working environment full of dedicated coworkers, and a team of organizational leaders focused on ensuring you have the tools necessary to succeed!
• Envirotech is EEOC compliant and certainly encourages America’s military veterans to apply.
• Opportunities for advancement and development.
• Family owned business and atmosphere
• Variety of interesting assignments, projects, and work locations
• Envirotech makes an investment in your development and training. You may receive company-paid training to receive certifications in relevant areas.
The salary range for this position is $40,000 to $75,000, dependent upon experience and certifications.
Please state if you have relevant certifications and training. You must provide proof upon request by Human Resources.