- The Forklift Operator position will be responsible for all movement of materials, finished goods and raw ingredients within the Manhattan Bev-Hub plant.
- Unloading/Loading vehicles/trucks
Essential Job Functions:
- Move all materials, packages, equipment within the facility
- Load/Unload shipments
- Maintain safety standards of operations and daily maintenance of lift
- Locate and move stock
- Identify damages, report shortages and quality deficiencies
- Other duties as assigned, includes assisting in various production areas on an as needed basis.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, sit, walk, climb, balance, kneel, crouch, and crawl in tight spaces.
- The employee must be capable of lifting/moving up to 40+ lbs.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to read and understand reports, BOLs, schedules.
- Detail oriented and organized person required for this position.
- Computer, tablet & scanner skills preferred.
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Must always wear protective equipment when on production floor.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Experience operating forklift & hand trucks.
- Good Math experience needed.
- Warehouse experience.
- Participates actively in all plant safety initiatives, programs, and training sessions
- Ability to work a schedule of (5) full 8-hour workdays per week, with the flexibility to occasionally work nights and weekends as needed