Jasco is looking for an EDI Systems Analyst to take a significant role in the management of the companies IT resources and support the user community by investigating, designing, programming, documenting and overseeing the overall coordination and /or development of our EDI environment integrated into our ERP system A+.
- Provides expertise to develop, coordinate, implement, and manage all EDI-related developments for Jasco Products. Responsible for analyzing and designing specifications used for enhancements and extensions in EDI applications, interfaces, and mappings.
- Performs project management duties during times of systems upgrades, new application development, or update implementations.
- Plans projects and monitors progress against plans with our sales team and various special projects.
- Prioritizes and Manages multiple EDI setups simultaneously, working with our customers to define requirements, test and build solutions in the retail market place generally focused on our Order Processing, Shipping and Inventory Management.
- Investigates complex systems problems utilizing technical talents to identify and implement resolutions.
- Coordinates activities of customers, business owners, testing, utilizing various VANs during systems setup, upgrades, updates, modifications and/or new development.
- Prepares and maintains documentation relative to application software problems, fixes, and modifications.
- Directs the activities of contract software personnel insuring conformity to standards and documentation.
- Provides leadership to user community relative to efficient and effective use of major purchased software applications.
- Coordinates software problem identification, documentation and resolution between vendors and users. Functions as a liaison between users and vendor support organizations.
- Advises upper management on developments and functionalities by researching and evaluating software during search and selection projects.
- Ensures plans are in place and adherence to standards.
- Functions as a consultant to other IT professionals as a technical leader.
- Assists other IT staff as needed.
Action-Oriented, Being Resilient, Communicates Effectively, Ensures Accountability, Manages Complexity, Optimizes Work Processes, Tech Savvy
- A four year degree in a relevant field is preferred or an equivalent amount of post-secondary education and experience in IT project management/development is required.
- Ten years experience in managing complex IT projects with various technologies and two years production exposure to EDI.
- The candidate should have systems development and programming experience in multiple disciplines including but not limited to an
- AS400 environment utilizing RPGLE or RPG IV, FreeForm, Embedded SQL, and IFS
- DB2 & Databases function in iSeries systems.
- FTP and SFTP
- Deep understanding and Knowledge of EDI process standards, VAN’s, communication methods and general industry standards for EDI-based transactions.
- EDI Setups with the ability to translate business requirements into EDI specifications, mappings and transactions.
- Manage multiple EDI setups simultaneously, working with our customers to define requirements, test and build solutions
- TL Ashford and/or Zebra ZPL Programming
- Trusted Link EDI translator,
- Understanding of the contract process with a variety of VANs, such as IBM Sterling, GXS, etc.
Jasco is an equal opportunity/affirmative action /E-Verify employer