Jasco is looking for a motivated Associate Product Manager to assist product managers in development of new product introductions. Maintains and updates Time Marker document/process (project management). Coordinates with various departments to ensure project alignment. Assists Product Manager with daily correspondence to internal and external customers. Provides benchmarking relating to sku-rationalization, product life-cycle management, new product introductions and supply chain.
- Performs liaison role with regards to interaction with marketing, factory sourcing, engineering, supply chain, sales and category management.
- Communicates daily project updates to JATC (Jasco Asia Technology Center) and other various suppliers.
- Assists sales force, marketing department with regards to presentations/packaging/pricing requests.
- Assists with training and technical support to Sales Staff, Representatives, Customer Service, Marketing, and Purchasing.
- Participates in U.S. trade shows.
- Assists VP of Product Development on various projects.
Performs other related duties including but not limited to:
- Project management
- Assist Product Team to define strategic roadmap
- Engineering/Marketing/Sales/Customer Service/Supply Chain coordination
- Document preparation (qualification process)/QC inspection and Analysis
- RFQ (Request for Quote) submission
- Comparative analysis
- Pricing analysis
- Participate in the budgetary process
- Sales inquiry evaluation and process
- Review and report on performance indicators
- Identify current and future market opportunities
Action Oriented; Being Resilient; Communicates Effectively; Nimble Learning; Optimizes Work Processes; Resourcefulness; Self-Development
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business or in a related field and/or equivalent experience is preferred. A minimum of six months of previous experience in retail marketing is preferred.
- Ability to obtain knowledge of direct importing to include legal requirements, trafficking of product, production/cultural variances by country.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of the retail market, corporate buying/plan-o-gramming, and various display methods.
- Technical skills to check and evaluate medium technical products.
- Ability to work independently and be accountable for major projects.
- Ability to perform complex mathematical calculations including the application of scientific approach analysis methods, calculations of landed costs projected quote, and retail prices, percent to total sales calculations, profit margins, and container cube calculations.
- Ability to assist in writing strategy presentations, product evaluation/comparisons reports, product instructions, package/custom copy, and internal/external communications.
Jasco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/E-Verify Employer