Full Time, Exempt Employee
Employee works 40 hours per week: Monday through Friday 8 am-5 pm PST;
Employee’s schedule may be changed by Employer from time to time.
Primary Supervisor – Director of Technical Services
Purpose of this Position:
The Project Manager is responsible for managing internal and external projects through a project management lifecycle. Cultivate trust and communication among all project stakeholders.
- 4-7 years of experience in project coordination and/or management, preferably in the cybersecurity or IT industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Computer Science preferred, or equivalent experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP), Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP), or Professional in Project Management (PPM) certification required
- Strong knowledge of Google Suite (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Forms) and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take ownership of assigned projects and ensure all project stakeholders are constantly updated on progress
- Ability to understand complex project requirements/scope, create a timeline/roadmap, and present to clients
- High degree of flexibility with the ability to work in a small, fast-paced environment
- Thorough and detail-oriented, organized, with excellent time management skills
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and evaluate current and new tools
- Self-starter who can work independently with a proactive attitude
- Ability to sit at a desk for long periods of time.
- Ability to clearly communicate with customers and staff through verbal and written communications.
- Ability to type, hand write, use computers and answer phones daily.
- Ability to occasionally lift up and/or move up to 50 lbs.
Primary Accountabilities of the position:
- Project Management
- Manage projects through project management lifecycle
Duties & Responsibilities for each Accountability:
- Schedule and manage meetings for assigned business units.
- Manage resources on multiple business units and ensure tasks are kept on a strict timeline: Scoping, gathering artifacts, tracking artifacts, evidence validation, assessments, and final deliverables
- Manage day-to-day artifact items deliverables and ensure items are correctly prioritized and work with assigned SME to validate them accordingly
- Work closely with chalk leads develop review process to maintain and manage assessment phases between business stakeholders and teams
- Provide reports to project sponsor’s executive team and client’s executive team weekly with project status and its progression, key deliverables and establishments, roadblocks, obstacles and risks
- Simultaneously report and communicate internal organization for regarding project sponsors, their clients, and project status
- Collaborate with third party for engaging assessment and their remediation
- Maintain communication streams with project stakeholders, clients, and sponsors
- Manage and develop project plans, timelines and reports
- Monitor schedules, and resources, shifting priorities and delegating tasks with other teams, third party if necessary