Hengenix is seeking a talented, highly motivated Research Associate/Sr. RA/Scientist/Sr. Scientist to support antibody discovery and lead identification. The role involves working within a team on various antibody discovery projects in parallel. The candidate will work closely with individuals in both functional assay and protein sciences groups to innovate and build the next generation of protein therapeutics.
- For Research Associate/Sr. RA, candidates with a BS/MS with at least 2 years of relevant industry experience preferred.
- For Scientist/Sr. Scientist, candidates with Ph.D. with 2+ years working experience or a Master’s with 5+ years of industry experience in a biotech/ biopharm company preferred (preferably in antibody discovery).
- Hands-on experience in molecular biology
- Experience with lead discovery by phage display, hybridoma and/or single B cell culture
- Experience with library design/construction, antibody expression and/or purification is a plus
- Experience in protein analytical techniques, including SDS-PAGE, SEC, ELISA, affinity measurement, and flow cytometry is desirable
- Independently analyze data and troubleshoot methods
- Ability and desire to work in an interdisciplinary scientific team and the desire to learn new techniques
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal), with a proven ability to convey complex ideas in a clear, precise, and actionable manner to diverse teams