At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
Are you a self-starter, a leader with a a passion for electronics engineering? At TE Connectivity, you will find a culture that rewards such hands-on engineering spirit. We empower our engineers to work collaboratively as we develop the next generation of smart, wireline, and wireless connectors. This is a great opportunity to join our team that is seeking a like-minded person to expand our New Product Development and Advanced Development projects.
This position can be based out of the following locations: Fremont, CA, Middletown, PA or Cambridge, UK.
• Perform electronics design during the R&D phase of projects for the next generation of smart, wireline and wireless connectors for the team.
• Perform EM and Signal Integrity Modeling and Simulation (M&S) efforts for the team.
• Perform electronics laboratory verification and validation efforts for the team.
• Master of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering (B.S. Minimum).
• 5 years or more experience in electronics product design desired (open to candidates with less experience) in aerospace, automotive, fiber optics, industrial, or medical applications.
• Experience in analog/mixed signal electronics, digital electronics, embedded system hardware and firmware.
• Experience with modeling and simulation tools for signal integrity and RF design (e.g., 3D electromagnetic – Ansys HFSS, Dassault CST, Keysight ADS, AWR Microwave Office).
• Experience with modeling and simulation tools for analog/mixed signal and digital circuits (PSPICE, SPICE).
• Experience with laboratory testing of bit error rate, logic analysis, and s-parameters.
• Knowledge of Bluetooth, I2C, LoRa, SPI, and WiFi communication protocols preferred.
• Ability to travel Internationally (EMEA and Asia Pacific).
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
MIDDLETOWN, PA, US, 17057
City: MIDDLETOWN State: PA Country/Region: US Travel: 10% to 25%Requisition ID: 65521Alternative Locations: Fremont, CA Function: Engineering & Technology
Nearest Major Market: Harrisburg
Job Segment: Electrical, Electronics Engineer, Engineer, Developer, Network, Engineering, Technology
Learn More or Apply Now :