Our Asset-Lite Division, INC, located in beautiful Reno/Tahoe is currently hiring Logistics Sales Executives. We are offering relocation packages and sign-on bonuses to the perfect candidates!
Some Fun Facts
- We promoted 28 team members from within in 2020, despite the pandemic
- In Q1 of 2021, we have already promoted from within 17 team members
- On average, an associate makes $85,000 in their first 12 months in this role
- Our commission structure is uncapped
- YOY Growth from 2019 to 2020 was a staggering 78% between all three divisions
- We actively seek team members who will add value to the business and strength to our culture, and we provide thorough paid training
- Our associates enjoy a strong sense of teamwork, community, and career growth
- Treating others with respect and compassion is at the core of the ITS philosophy
This role is an exciting opportunity for the candidate who wants to make a difference within an expanding organization and be a part of a growing global industry!
To learn more about ITS Logistics visit https://www.its4logistics.com/join-its
To learn more about our culture, follow us on IG & Twitter @itslogistics
Logistics Sales Executives are responsible for developing and maintaining carrier relationships, offering custom, sometimes out-of-the-box transportation solutions that exceed our customers’ needs, while delivering outstanding service. This position reports directly to the Expedited Manager, with a dotted line to the VP of Capacity.
- Independently develop new carrier relationships
- Negotiate Rates
- Meet established margin and budget targets
- Provide clear and proactive communication to our customers and carriers, ensuring all business requirements are understood and being met
- Take accountability in ensuring each job is being completed to the requirements communicated and drive results through others
- Facilitate any tracking, tracing, or reporting required
- Problem resolution
Industry experience is not required! Our ideal candidate will have a strong competitive spirit and be accustomed with working in a very fast paced environment. We’re looking for that special candidate who is assertive, team oriented and possesses a drive to succeed. Additional attributes we seek include:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Previous Sales experience preferred
- Energetic, positive attitude
- Growth and Sales Oriented
- Ability to evaluate existing processes, identify improvements and implement improved methods
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Ability to positively respond and adjust to constructive feedback
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Skilled at prioritizing tasks effectively and efficiently.
- Strong work ethic
Competitive base salary of $35,000-$45,000 DOE plus uncapped commission. A comprehensive multi-tiered benefits plan, unique wellness perks, paid time off and a matching 401k is included.
Job Type: Full-time