JOB LOCATION: We are located in the beautiful resort mountain setting of Highlands, NC where we provide a variety of professional landscape services. www.thompsonlandscapeco.com
REQUIREMENTS: Associate or Bachelors Degree in Turf Management or Horticulture, minimum 3 years experience providing landscape services, ability to acquire a NC Pesticide License, clean drivers license , able to effectively left 50 lbs, drug free, a high moral compass of integrity, self-discipline, and good people skills.
- Assist Maintenance Manager with establishing and keeping a consistent weekly service maintenance schedule for all accounts.
- Assist in establishing a schedule for proper cultural practices for all turf and plant care on each account.
- Assist Maintenance Manager in the service of all vehicles and equipment in the maintenance division.
- Assist in training and promoting individuals within the maintenance team.
- Responsible for the daily productivity of a 2-3 Man Crew providing professional services for a number of maintenance accounts.
- Assist with scheduling and purchasing of materials needed to provide a high quality maintenance service.
- Job quality, client satisfaction, profitability, creativity, an communication.
- Daily record keeping, job safety, equipment care, crew member development, and retention.
- Organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks while providing a high quality degree of maintenance to each assigned account.