MaXentric Technologies LLC, a provider of wireless technology solutions, products, and services for commercial and military applications, has a full-time engineering position opening with the potential for growth. Targeted for candidates with Bachelors or Masters degree with >5-10 years of experience in Power Amplifier design and linearization techniques. The position is available at our San Diego office (La Jolla, CA). The ideal candidate will be an excellent problem solver with a great attention to details who is proud of their own work and can meet project deadlines. We are looking for a candidate with innovative and energetic personality who is willing to explore new ideas. The candidate must be a strong team player with excellent communication skills.
As part of your ESSENTIAL DUTIES of this position, you will:
- Contribute in PA testing and verification in support of hardware development for advanced RF and wireless communications systems
- Contribute integration of circuits and sub-assemblies into the top-level system
- Implement design verification test plans at top level.
- Implement design verification test plans at system level.
- Maintain knowledge of current technical advancements in the general field of RF/microwave electronics by keeping up with current developments and trends in area of expertise.
- Generate novel and unique solutions to technical challenges including, but not limited to circuit, device, communication system architecture, and advance transceiver design.
- Measurement of GaN/GaAs Power Amplifiers in hybrid and MMIC form
- Experience in analog and digital linearization techniques.
- RF/Microwave lab skills with, but not limited to spectrum analyzer, network analyzer, power meter, arbitrary waveform generator, oscilloscope, multi-meter, synthesizer, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of RF/microwave networks and transceiver architectures.
- Ability to analyze and solve highly complex technical problems quickly and independently.
- Proven capability to give meaningful presentations and communicate effectively with design teams and professional customers while clearly convey information.
Knowledge of / Emphasis / Experience in at least 2 of the following:
- Electronic design in one of the following specialties: RF/Analog circuit design or power conversion circuit design.
- Electrical concepts pertaining wireless communication transmitter and receiver line-ups.
- Mechanical concepts pertaining to RF power circuits.
- Wireless communication systems.
- Control and communication theory.
Experience with at least 3 of the following CAD/Simulation/Software tools:
- Matlab and SimuLink
- Keysight ADS or AWR Microwave Office
- Keysight SystemVue or AWR VSS
- National Instruments LabView
- Cadence Analog Environment or RFSpectre
- PSPICE or LTSPiCE
- Work well in collaborative environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
NOTE: Due to the nature of our military work, U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency is required for this position.
f you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to: email@example.com & please put “PA Engineer FTE - YOUR NAME” in the subject line.