MaXentric Technologies LLC, a provider of wireless technology solutions, products, and services for commercial and military applications, has several full-time engineering positions open with the potential for growth, targeted for candidates with Bachelors, Masters or Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering. Positions are available at our San Diego office (La Jolla, CA). The ideal candidate will be someone who solves problems and takes ownership of their work, and retains a sense of urgency to meet project deadlines. We are looking for candidates with innovative and energetic personalities who are willing to explore new ideas, and strong team players with excellent communication skills.
As part of your ESSENTIAL DUTIES of this position, you will:
- Contribute in designs and developments in support of advanced RF systems and digital signal processing (DSP) for wireless communications
- Develop and implement design verification test plans at top level.
- Develop, implement and supervise design verification test plans at system level.
- Maintain knowledge of current technical advancements in the general field of DSP algorithms by keeping up with current developments and trends in area of expertise.
- Generate novel and unique solutions to technical challenges including, but not limited to DSP coding, communication system architecture, and advance transceiver design.
- DSP/Digital lab skills with, but not limited to, oscilloscope, multi-meter, spectrum analyzer, digitizer, arbitrary waveform generator, synthesizer, etc.
- Demonstrate knowledge of wireless technology, digital/analog communications, or RF
- Ability to analyze and resolve highly complex technical problems quickly and independently.
- Proven capability to give meaningful presentations to design teams and customers that are professional and clearly convey information.
Knowledge of / Emphasis / Experience in at least 2 of the following:
- Electrical concepts pertaining wireless communication transmitter and receiver line-ups.
- Signal process and digital coding in one of the following specialties: DSP algorithm design and real-time digital predistortion coding.
- Wireless communication systems.
- Control and communication theory.
Experience with at least 3 of the following CAD/Simulation/Software tools:
- Matlab and SimuLink
- Keysight SystemVue or AWR VSS
- National Instruments LabView
- Python coding and compiler
- VHDL/Verilog coding/compiler
Work well in collaborative environment
Strong interpersonal skills
NOTE: Due to the nature of our military work, U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency is required for most positions.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to: DSPengineer@maxentric.com & please put “DSP Engineer FTE - YOUR NAME” in the subject line.