The position is responsible for assisting the Sales staff in the achievement of sales growth and customer satisfaction including: processing and maintaining data, monitoring key data trends, and providing support for customer-related transactions for key automotive accounts.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Maintains customer-specific information in applicable databases.
- Maintains price administration for various systems and databases.
- Monitors business indicators and alerts management, as required.
- Provides sales administration support.
- Tracks and manages product sample order and product promotion activity.
- Collects and shares customer demand forecast to respective departments.
- Analyzes customer and market data.
Miscellaneous Job Responsibilities:
- Enhances team effectiveness by providing information and management support.
- Assists with training of new sales personnel on systems and procedures, if applicable.
- Handles office administration duties, if applicable.
- Performs other job-related responsibilities and duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Some college coursework completed.
- Applicable work experience.
- Customer service experience.
- Ability to demonstrate intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to demonstrate proficiency in communication and effective collaboration.
- Data management, analytical, and business administration skills.
- Facilitation skills to work with and among individuals from a wide variety of cultural backgrounds.
- Adaptable and able to consistently handle changing conditions.
- Time-management, problem-solving, and active listening skills.
- Self-starter, taking initiative and being proactive.
- Data Analytics Degree or Education.
- Customer Service experience in the Electronics Industry.
- Bilingual – Japanese and English.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Microsoft SharePoint Designer skills.
Imagine the possibilities as a member of Murata's innovative global team.
Be an Innovator - Join Murata!
Murata offers competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/Disabilities/Veterans