We are looking for a Renewals & Expansion Manager to join our team! A great opportunity to a sales oriented individual who is interested in the renewals and up-selling side of the division!
What you’ll accomplish:
- Proactively manage renewal process for top tier organizations in your book of business
- Develop and execute win/win negotiation strategies that maximize renewal contract value while protecting and enhancing the customer relationship.
- Identify customer needs and demonstrate strong account management capabilities to drive renewal to on-time closure.
- Be an expert negotiator using Classy subscription, support, and service packages to provide value to the client and Classy.
- Monitor customer health metrics to identify risk and successfully forecast realistic renewal rates.
- Communicate risk clearly and work cross functionally to develop resolution strategies.
- Provide regular updates on renewal status to management and escalate as appropriate.
- Drive conversations with customers on multi-year contracts.
- Source and close upgrades for clients in your book of business
What you bring (Required):
- 1+ years of experience in sales and/or renewals role (over the phone/web preferred)
- Excellent communication skills & dynamic phone presence--no fear of the phones
- An acute attention to detail and ability to juggle many moving pieces at once
- Expert organizer and keen ability to properly prioritize your book of business based on level of important and contract value
- Competitive by nature and a true go-getter--someone who is never satisfied with just hitting quota
- Thrive on change while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and coachable
What would be awesome to have (Preferred):
- A proven track record of hitting and exceeding quota.
- Demonstrated ability to listen, negotiate, and present to clients.
- Experience using a CRM, preferably Salesforce
Our amazing perks!
- Unlimited/flexible paid time off (PTO)
- Generous company holiday schedule
- 10 company half-days annually
- 20 hours of paid volunteer time off/impact hours
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, available day one
- Generous employer contribution towards Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) plan and 3% employer match (effective 5/1/2021)
- Generous parental leave benefits
- Paid sabbatical leave for every 4 years at Classy
- Access to virtual wellbeing apps like Headspace and Ginger
- Variety of employee discounts (including gym membership and bar/restaurant discounts)
- Professional development and learning stipends
- Work from home stipend while working remote due to COVID-19
- Downtown office with views of Petco Park and the ocean (and dog friendly!)
- Monthly parking pass, public transit pass or rideshare allowance when commuting to the office
Classy is a B Corp Certified social enterprise that helps nonprofit organizations maximize their impact through a suite of world-class, online fundraising tools to accelerate social impact around the world. Based in San Diego, CA and trusted by organizations of all sizes, from the fastest-growing nonprofits like Team Rubicon and The Trevor Project, to some of the world's largest social organizations, such as The Salvation Army, Robin Hood Foundation, and Shriners Hospitals for Children, nonprofits use Classy’s platform to raise money, engage their communities, and advance their missions. Since 2011, Classy has powered tens of millions of donations from over 190 countries and raised over $2 billion for social good. Classy also hosts the Collaborative conference and the Classy Awards to spotlight the innovative work nonprofits are implementing around the globe. For more information, visit www.classy.org or follow Classy on Twitter @Classy.
Dedication to Diversity
Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.