Help build an indispensable product that empowers nonprofits to accomplish their remarkable missions. In this role you will be responsible for Classy’s product integrations. You will maintain and enhance our existing integrations while building new integrations that drive key customer outcomes. Furthermore, you will collaborate with other product managers to extend the user experience into integrated platforms.
- Work directly with customers and executives to define a roadmap for Integrations
- Drive strategic cross-functional planning, leading discovery and prioritization by closely partnering with executives, Product leads and customers to develop integration plans, including roadmap, dependency identifications and resourcing plans.
- Contribute to the definition, development and tracking of effective metrics to capture integration success
- Lead a regular review of integration program metrics & health
- Create product requirements and user stories
- Lead a highly collaborative, cross functional team with several internal and external stakeholders.
- Foster ongoing relationships and communications with customers to develop a clear understanding of their goals and challenges to create a product strategy
- Build a strong understanding of our customers and become an expert on the nonprofit fundraising market
- Organize releases, release dates and sprints with engineering leaders while communicating roadmap and product launches to the rest of Classy
- Define and analyze metrics that inform product development and continuous optimization to increase adoption and engagement
- Manage, investigate, prioritize and communicate tasks and issues for completion by internal and external development teams
- Be the go-to source of knowledge for your product responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years or more experience in Software Product Management
- Delivered integrations with numerous SaaS applications
- Produced clear and concise product roadmaps and requirement specifications
- Driven results through cross-functional collaboration - design, engineering, marketing, partnerships, and creative teams
- Defined and measured success of features launched to optimize revenue and conversion
- Strong customer focus
- Strong passion and understanding for product management processes
- Must communicate clearly, and partner effectively with both engineering and non-technical staff
- Leadership experience in Agile
- Excellent organization and communications skills. Must be highly collaborative.
- Natural leadership skills and ability to work with all teams in the company
- Creative and resourceful - always finds a way to unblock yourself and your team
- Deep understanding of and empathy for users
- Strong ability to analyze, interpret and present data
- A background in designing or working with APIs and other developer-facing products that focus on Sales, Marketing or CX
- Experience building and nurturing communities of developers
- Built or maintained a Salesforce AppExchange app
- Product Management experience in a B to C business model
- Experience with nonprofits, fundraising and event management
- Strong understanding of SaaS business model
- Product Management certification
Our amazing perks!
- Unlimited/Flexible paid time off (PTO)
- Generous company holiday schedule
- 12 half-day Fridays annually
- 20 hours of paid volunteer time off
- Monthly parking pass, public transit pass or rideshare allowance
- Supplemental Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, available day one
- 401(k) plan
- Generous parental leave benefits
- Dog-friendly office
- Fitness membership discounts (and other perks)
- Downtown office with views of Petco Park and the ocean
- Professional development and learning stipends
Classy is a social enterprise that creates world-class online fundraising software for nonprofits, modernizing the giving experience to accelerate social impact around the world. Recognized as one of the most valuable tech startups in San Diego, Classy is trusted by organizations of all sizes, from the fastest-growing nonprofits like Team Rubicon and The Trevor Project, to some of the world's largest social organizations, such as The Salvation Army, Robin Hood Foundation, and Shriners Hospitals for Children. Working for Classy means you’re an integral part of our mission—to mobilize and empower the world for good—and our unique culture. You’ll learn, contribute to amazing customer experiences, and flourish alongside colleagues who are determined to make a lasting social impact. For more information, visit www.classy.org or follow Classy on Twitter @Classy.
Dedication to Diversity
Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.