The primary purpose of this position is to provide training, systems support, and continuous improvement in the areas of Supply Chain, Sales, Sales Service and MENA Management. This position helps to maintain data integrity in USSO, Lotus Notes (table integrity), and USSO web.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Provide training and follow-up training to Sales and Sales Operations (includes but is not limited to Sales Planners, Sales Associates, and KAMs).
- Create and maintain training documentation.
- Provide system support, for GSS, Lotus Notes, Query Plus, Web and PC Tools.
- Troubleshoot issues related to the system for users from any department.
- Creation and maintenance of policies and procedures related to Sales and Sales Operations.
- Work on process efficiency relating to both an operational level and Sales-related activities.
- Work on J-Sox activities as assigned.
- Understand and test ongoing changes to the GSS System.
- Support Murata Reps where needed.
Miscellaneous Job Responsibilities:
- Support sample activities when needed.
- Support users on USSO Web.
- ARS Coordination, if assigned.
- CCR Coordination, if assigned.
- Monthly reports, including data points, as assigned.
- Perform other job-related responsibilities and duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Two+ years of applicable work experience in the area of Customer Service.
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency in current Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and Operating Systems.
- Adaptable and able to consistently deal with ever-changing conditions.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of Murata’s industry, basic business principles, cultural diversities, organization and products.
- Ability to effectively evaluate and respond appropriately to situations to the benefit MENA internal and external clients.
- Analytical skills related to problem solving in the areas of systems and processes.
- Previous Project Management experience.
- Proficiency using Lotus Notes.
- Proficient in Process Mapping.
- College Degree.
Imagine the possibilities as a member of Murata's innovative global team. Let’s shape tomorrow together!
Murata offers competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/Disabilities/Veterans