Come join our cardiac/ heart failure teams to start out your nursing career along with being enrolled in the nurse residency program !
Our Telemetry/Heart Failure Accredited Units provide comprehensive care to patients with complex cardiac conditions including heart failure, chest pain, dysrhythmias, syncope, pre and post cardiac procedures, and respiratory conditions. The team delivers compassionate, comprehensive care to hemodynamically stable patients requiring close monitoring and titration of certain cardiac drips. The staff is comprised of a team of clinical registered nurses and patient care assistants who collaborate with providers, physical and occupational therapists, dietitians, clinical nurse specialists, respiratory therapists, and care coordinatorsWhy Reading Hospital?
- 2020 America's 100 Best Hospitals
- Magnet Status
- Level l trauma
- Reading Hospital also received several other accolades from Healthgrades for 2020, notably our inclusion in the Top 5% in the Nation for Treatment of Stroke 14 Years in a Row, as well as awards for excellence in Cardiac Care, Neurosciences, Pulmonary Care, Gastrointestinal Care, and Critical Care.
- Top 2 percent of nearly 4,500 hospitals nationwide for its consistent, year-over-year superior clinical performance
- Five-Star Ranking, 2019 - one of only 11 hospitals in the state to do so!
- US News & World Report : 6th best hospital in PA
- Vizent Graduate Nurse Residency Program for all new RN grads
Comprehensive benefits to include earned time off, enhanced tuition assistance, retirement savings with employer match and so much more! Join now and receive a $10,000 Sign on bonus! Must have 18 months + of experience. DON'T MISS OUT ! Responsibilities
Qualifications Education Requirements
- Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements and documents nursing care.
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures.
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
- Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expect ed.
ExperienceCertification and Licensure
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
- PA Registered Nurse Temporary Practice Permit or Registered Nurse License
- Excellent Communications Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills