Tower Health Medical Group (THMG) is the region's premier physician-directed, multi-specialty group of health care professionals who participate with Tower Health in managing population health and promoting wellness, delivering health care that is readily accessible, compassionate, and of the highest quality and value, and engaging in clinical research and the education of health care professionals and our communities.
Inspired by passionate leadership, driven by innovation and enabled by technology that seamlessly connects providers and the population whose wellness they promote, THMG will be the region's multi-specialty healthcare group of choice for patients, providers, staff and the region's employers, delivering both high quality and value; a leader in clinical education and research.
- Respect for all individuals and benefits of teamwork.
- A culture of enthusiasm, pride and optimism.
- Relationships based on integrity, trust and compassion.
- Initiative and flexibility to define our future
- Commitment to access and superior service
- Providing integrated care that is efficient, cost effective and of high quality.
Provides competent clinical nursing practice across the life-span, facilitates transitions across care settings, and coordinates care delivery with other disciplines for improving patient care quality outcomes as well as decreasing unnecessary utilization and associated costs across patient populations and health care settings. Daily ambulatory nursing practice performance primarily is focused on telephonic patient triage, patient education, direct care interventions, collaborative leadership and care coordination. Qualifications Education Requirements
ExperienceCertification and Licensure
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
- CPR Certification
- PA Registered Nurse License
- NRP Certification
- Excellent Communications Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- General Clerical Skills
- Microsoft Word
- Organizational Skills