Tower Health Medical Group is looking for a Certified Medical Assistant at Phoenix Family Practice at Limerick
Supporting two busy family practice providers.
Sharing both Medical Assistant and Front Desk duties.Hours
: Monday,Thursday, Friday 8am - 5pm; Tuesday, 8am-8pm, Wed 10am -2pm. Responsibilities
- Work closely with 2 physicians
- Room patients taking height/weight and vital signs, updating medical records, injections and blood draws as well as assisting the clinicians with exams as requested.
- Ensures a smooth flow of patients through the office by providing efficient basic care to patients.
- Performs routine administrative and clinical tasks to keep the office running smoothly.
- Share in performing front desk operations including general clerical tasks, such as checking patients in and out, answering the phone, and related duties as requested by the Practice Manager.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Completion of an accredited Medical Assistant Program
- Current Medical Assistant Certification (Registered Medical Assistant)
- Current BLS certification