Tower Health Medical Group (THMG) is the region's premier physician-directed, multi-specialty group of health care professionals who participate with Tower Health in managing population health and promoting wellness, delivering health care that is readily accessible, compassionate, and of the highest quality and value, and engaging in clinical research and the education of health care professionals and our communities.
Inspired by passionate leadership, driven by innovation and enabled by technology that seamlessly connects providers and the population whose wellness they promote, THMG will be the region's multi-specialty healthcare group of choice for patients, providers, staff and the region's employers, delivering both high quality and value; a leader in clinical education and research.
- Respect for all individuals and benefits of teamwork.
- A culture of enthusiasm, pride and optimism.
- Relationships based on integrity, trust and compassion.
- Initiative and flexibility to define our future
- Commitment to access and superior service
- Providing integrated care that is efficient, cost effective and of high quality.
She or he will provide individual and group counseling to surgical and medical weight loss patients, health care providers, and the community. This will also include leading support groups, providing cooking demonstrations, and taking part in program development. He or she will form an integral part of the collaborative interdisciplinary weight management care team. Qualifications Education RequirementsExperienceCertification and Licensure
- BLS Certification
- Commission on Dietetic Registration Registered Dietician
- CPR Certification
- Licensed Dietitian-Nutritionist-Pennsylvania
- Eligible for PA Licensure may be accepted in lieu of actual license; PA Dietitian-Nutritionist Licensure required within 120 days of employment
- Excellent Communications Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- General Clerical Skills
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word
- Multi Line Telephone Operational Skills