Responsible for the daily operations of the physician practice. Will help with the transition of new practices and will be responsible for coordinating the work of clinical and clerical support staff. Overseeing daily office operations. Works to ensure the billing and operation functions of the practices are fulfilled. Responsible for accounts payable and order supplies for the practice. Implements and integrates established Tower Health Medical Group guidelines and policies throughout all physician practices. Responsibilities
- Oversee the daily day to day operations of two busy Family Medicine Practices with four providers
- Lead your team in Tower Health initiatives, monitors progress of daily assignments
- Processes accounts payable and monitoring practice overhead expenses.
- audit patient financial account process
- Assures request for information is handled promptly.
- Team building, Problem solving
- Will need to use EPIC EMR system
- Process payroll on Kronos system
- Hire staff and lead support staff
Minimum of 3 years experience is preferred.
Must have the ability to manage all departmental functions and have the ability to communicate (orally and in writing) with patients, doctors and other departments.
Must have previous medical office management experience and/or health-care experience.
High school diploma required. Equivalent office management experience (3+ years) will be considered.