The Registered Nurse
in the Post Anesthesia Care Unit utilizes the nursing process in a fast past environment to ensure delivery of quality nursing care for pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients. Our 30 bed unit will offer you a challenging and rewarding nursing career.
Be a part of our talented team of nurses practicing within our dynamic, advanced and highly technical patient care areas.
Benefit from a diverse experience which offers shared governance and a career advancement program.
Weekends and On Call rotation are required. Qualifications Education Requirements
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
Certification and Licensure
- RN with at least one year of med surg / acute care nursing experience
- Tele Expereince required.
- PA Registered Nurse License
- BLS & ACLS certification required.
- Excellent Communications Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills