Certified Medical Assistant for Tower Health Medical Group. This CMA will assist at both THMG Cardiology Practice and THMG Cardio-Thoracic Practice associated with Phoenixville Hospital.
The CMA will be responsible for clinical as well as front desk administrative roles including scheduling surgeries and procedures. Both practices are located on the Phoenixville Hospital Campus.
Our Cardiology has 7 providers in the practice and Cardiothoracic has 1 provider. Both practices are very busy and can see up to 25+ patients per day. Responsibilities
- Assists in examination and treatment of patients under the direction of a physician.
- Interviews patients, measures vital signs (i.e., pulse rate, temperature, blood pressure, weight, and height), and records information on patients' charts.
- Will assist in front desk coverage including scheduling appointments & surgeries, check in/check out/ taking co-pays and scanning
- CMA will need to be able to read EKG's
#MP Qualifications Education:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Graduate of an approved Medical Assistant program.
- Current Certified Medical Assistant, required
- Computer knowledge
- Time management/organizational skills
- Minimum of 1 year experience.
- Current American Heart Association for Healthcare Provider BLS is required.