Tower Health Medical Group (THMG) is the region's premier physician-directed, multi-specialty group of health care professionals who participate with Tower Health in managing population health and promoting wellness, delivering health care that is readily accessible, compassionate, and of the highest quality and value, and engaging in clinical research and the education of health care professionals and our communities.
Inspired by passionate leadership, driven by innovation and enabled by technology that seamlessly connects providers and the population whose wellness they promote, THMG will be the region's multi-specialty healthcare group of choice for patients, providers, staff and the region's employers, delivering both high quality and value; a leader in clinical education and research.
- Respect for all individuals and benefits of teamwork.
- A culture of enthusiasm, pride and optimism.
- Relationships based on integrity, trust and compassion.
- Initiative and flexibility to define our future
- Commitment to access and superior service
- Providing integrated care that is efficient, cost effective and of high quality.
Assists physician(s) or mid-level provider(s) in patient care, exhibiting straightforward decision making skills. Provides quality patient care, both in the office and over the telephone, as directed by Physician, Mid-Level Provider or Practice Management. Performs clerical and general office duties based on knowledge of medical practice procedures and policies. Qualifications Education Requirements
- Graduate of accredited medical assisting diploma program
- Certified or Registered medical assistant
- AHA BLS