Overview About the Unit:
T3 holds national accreditation as a Bariatric Center of Excellence for surgical weights management procedures. T3 also serves the vascular and gynecology populations; as well as other general surgical patients. The unit is most known for its great teamwork, exceptional level of quality care and focus on high patient satisfaction. Join now and receive a $10,000 Sign on bonus! Must have 18 months + of experience. DON'T MISS OUT ! Why Reading Hospital?
- Magnet designated
- Level I Trauma Center
- Emergency Nurses Association 2018 Lantern Award
- MICU: Silver Beacon Award for Excellence by The American Association of Critical-Care Nurses
- Healthgrades: America's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ (2017-2019)
- Five-Star Ranking, 2019 - one of only 11 hospitals in the state to do so!
- US News & World Report : 6th best hospital in PA
- Comprehensive benefits to include earned time off, enhanced tuition assistance, retirement savings with employer match and so much more!
Qualifications Education Requirements
- Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements and documents nursing care.
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures.
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
- Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
ExperienceCertification and Licensure
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
- PA Registered Nurse Temporary Practice Permit or Registered Nurse License
- Excellent Communications Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills