Join our Tower Select Critical Care team, which provides staffing resources to the following units:
- Neuro/Trauma IMU - T4
- Cardiac IMU - T1
- MICU - N4S
- SICU - N4WFor a limited time only, Reading Hospital will be offering a $15,000 RN Sign-On Bonus!
Minimum 18 months of relevant clinical experience required.
Must be in a 0.6FTE Why Reading Hospital
- Level I Trauma Center
- Emergency Nurses Association 2018 Lantern Award
- MICU: Silver Beacon Award for Excellence by The American Association of Critical-Care Nurses
- Healthgrades: America's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ (2017-2019)
- Five-Star Ranking, 2019 - one of only 11 hospitals in the state to do so!
- US News & World Report : 6th best hospital in PA
Comprehensive benefits to include earned time off, enhanced tuition assistance, retirement savings with employer match and so much more!
A registered nurse in Tower Select develops, implements and evaluates the nursing plan of patient care and implements the medical plan of care in collaboration with all disciplines.
As a member of Tower Select, your base pay rate is based on your years of nursing experience plus a $7/hour premium pay. Additional shift and weekend differentials are added where applicable.
Our RNs are eligible for a generous educational assistance program, on-site certification prep courses, up-front certification exam coverage and a financially incentivized career advancement program. Qualifications Education Requirements
Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing (Required)
Must have 1 year of Critical Care experienceCertification and Licensure Requirements
PA Registered Nurse License (Required)
BSN or Certification in Critical Care Preferred