A 30 bed unit specialized in intermediate care of medical, cardiac and vascular patients located within the state of the art HealthPlex. This unit works in collaboration with our Cardiologist and Cardiothoracic surgeons to provide care to complex patient population.For a limited time only, Reading Hospital will be offering a $15,000 RN Sign-On Bonus!
Minimum 18 months of relevant clinical experience required.
Must be in a 0.6FTE Why Reading Hospital?
- Level I Trauma Center
- Emergency Nurses Association 2018 Lantern Award
- MICU: Silver Beacon Award for Excellence by The American Association of Critical-Care Nurses
- Healthgrades: America's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ (2017-2019)
- Five-Star Ranking, 2019 - one of only 11 hospitals in the state to do so!
- US News & World Report : 6th best hospital in PA
Comprehensive benefits to include earned time off, enhanced tuition assistance, retirement savings with employer match and so much more!
The registered nurse develops, implements and evaluates the nursing plan of patient care and implements the medical plan of care in collaboration with all disciplines. Qualifications Education Requirements
Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing (Required)Certification and Licensure Requirements
PA Registered Nurse License (Required)