Join our Tower Select Critical Care team, which provides staffing resources to the following units:
- Neuro/Trauma IMU - T4
- Cardiac IMU - T1
- MICU - N4S
- SICU - N4WFor a limited time only, Reading Hospital will be offering a $15,000 RN Sign-On Bonus!
Minimum 18 months of relevant clinical experience required.
Must be in a 0.6FTE Why Reading Hospital?
- Level I Trauma Center
- Emergency Nurses Association 2018 Lantern Award
- MICU: Silver Beacon Award for Excellence by The American Association of Critical-Care Nurses
- Healthgrades: America's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ (2017-2019)
- Five-Star Ranking, 2019 - one of only 11 hospitals in the state to do so!
- US News & World Report : 6th best hospital in PA
Comprehensive benefits to include earned time off, enhanced tuition assistance, retirement savings with employer match and so much more!
A registered nurse in Tower Select develops, implements and evaluates the nursing plan of patient care and implements the medical plan of care in collaboration with all disciplines.
As a member of Tower Select, your base pay rate is based on your years of nursing experience plus a $7/hour premium pay. Additional shift and weekend differentials are added where applicable.
Our RNs are eligible for a generous educational assistance program, on-site certification prep courses, up-front certification exam coverage and a financially incentivized career advancement program. Qualifications Education Requirements
Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing (Required)Certification and Licensure Requirements
PA Registered Nurse License (Required)
BSN or Certification in Critical Care Preferred