The Systems Analyst helps with overall infrastructure and maintenance, such as creating active directory groups, tying workflow forms to site, and helping manage other day-to-day needs and requests.
The Systems Analyst is responsible for creating and implementing departmental software systems and solutions of medium complexity. The position is an intermediate level role that works with minimal guidance. Incumbents independently interact with business partners to analyze department needs, provide support for utilization and enhancement of software to end users using critical thinking and follow through. The Systems Analyst works closely with Senior Systems Analysts and technical IT staff to implement, upgrade and support software systems. Incumbents understand and adhere to technical coding standards for implementing new systems and supporting existing systems.
#LI Qualifications Education Requirements
- 4 year Bachelor's Degree or combination of relevant education & experience may be considered in lieu of Bachelor's Degree
- SharePoint site moderator experience will be considered. Relevant experience with SharePoint is ideal.
- Analytical Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Excellent Communications Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Teamwork Skills
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Visio
- Microsoft Word
- Organizational Skills
- Problem Solving Skills