Join our 21 bed, Beacon award winning Medical ICU.
For a limited time only, Reading Hospital will be offering an RN Sign-On Bonus, $15,000 total payout
, for new hires in select areas. To qualify, you must have at least 18 months of RN work experience. Why Reading Hospital?
- Level I Trauma Center
- Emergency Nurses Association 2018 Lantern Award
- MICU: Silver Beacon Award for Excellence by The American Association of Critical-Care Nurses
- Healthgrades: America's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ (2017-2019)
- Five-Star Ranking, 2019 - one of only 11 hospitals in the state to do so!
- US News & World Report : 6th best hospital in PA
Comprehensive benefits to include earned time off, enhanced tuition assistance, retirement savings with employer match and so much more!
The registered nurse develops, implements and evaluates the nursing plan of patient care and implements the medical plan of care in collaboration with all disciplines. Qualifications Education Requirements
Certification and Licensure
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
- PA Registered Nurse License