Overview About the Unit: N3W Medical Complexity Unit
is a 19 bed medical unit committed to holistic patient-centered care with a focus on those with complex psycho-social needs. There is a dedicated interdisciplinary team that rounds together daily to collaborate on each patient. Unit Vision is to i mprove continuity of care through collaboration with patients and agencies to support medical and psychiatric stability and compliance in the community. $10,000 Sign on bonus!! $3,000 payouts in 6, 12 and 18 months Must maintain FTE of 0.6 or higher in a Bonus eligible unit and $1,000 in first check. Why Reading Hospital?
- 2020 America's 100 Best Hospitals
- Level 1 Trauma Center
- Magnet Status
- Reading Hospital also received several other accolades from Healthgrades for 2020, notably our inclusion in the Top 5% in the Nation for Treatment of Stroke 14 Years in a Row, as well as awards for excellence in Cardiac Care, Neurosciences, Pulmonary Care, Gastrointestinal Care, and Critical Care.
- Top 2 percent of nearly 4,500 hospitals nationwide for its consistent, year-over-year superior clinical performance
- Five-Star Ranking, 2019 - one of only 11 hospitals in the state to do so!
- US News & World Report : 6th best hospital in PA
- Vizent Graduate Nurse Residency Program for all new RN grads
- Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements and documents nursing care.
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures.
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
- Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Position reports to Unit Director.
- Current Pennsylvania RN licensure
- Current BLS Certification
- 6+ months of RN experience