Come join our Tower Select Team, which provides staffing resources to the Medical, Surgical, Psych and Rehab divisions within The Reading Hospital. Be able to experience different medical diagnoses along with learning and meeting new people through your experience. Your everyday experience will be different and exciting ! *Additional incentives offered to RNs with 18+ months experience in qualifying bedside nursing units only.* Why Reading Hospital?
Join now and receive a $10,000 Sign on bonus! $1,000 in your first check and then $3,000 payouts in 6, 12 and 18 months of employment. Must have 18 months + of experience. DON'T MISS OUT ! Responsibilities
- 2020 America's 100 Best Hospitals
- Level 1 Trauma Center
- Magnet Status
- Reading Hospital also received several other accolades from Healthgrades for 2020, notably our inclusion in the Top 5% in the Nation for Treatment of Stroke 14 Years in a Row, as well as awards for excellence in Cardiac Care, Neurosciences, Pulmonary Care, Gastrointestinal Care, and Critical Care.
- Top 2 percent of nearly 4,500 hospitals nationwide for its consistent, year-over-year superior clinical performance
- Five-Star Ranking, 2019 - one of only 11 hospitals in the state to do so!
- US News & World Report : 6th best hospital in PA
- Vizent Graduate Nurse Residency Program for all new RN grads
Registered Nurses in Tower Select support various areas of the health system. Our relationship-based care model creates a healing environment for patients, families, nurses and colleagues alike.
As a member of Tower Select, your base pay rate is based on your years of nursing experience plus a $7/hr premium pay. Additional shift and weekend differentials are added where applicable.
Our RNs are eligible for a generous educational assistance program, on-site certification prep courses, up-front certification exam coverage and a financially incentivized career advancement program.
Certification and Licensure Requirements
*PA Registered Nurse License (Required)
Experience and Skills
*Minimum of 12 months experience as a professional nurse specialized in Medical, Surgical, Psych or Rehab (Required)
Required Skills: Excellent Communications Skills, Excellent Interpersonal Skills 0920-TH_SelfCareTips-Flyer_M1715_PQ