Overview Healing begins here...
Chestnut Hill Hospital is your community healthcare provider, a 148-bed facility with inpatient and outpatient, diagnostic and treatment services including minimally invasive laparoscopic and robotic-assisted surgery, cardiology, gynecology, oncology, and orthopedics, primary care practices, two Women's Centers and an off-site physical therapy center. We're 300 physicians and healthcare professionals strong. We are a university-affiliated teaching hospital dedicated to innovation and excellence. We work hard to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community we call home. We believe in the power of people to create great care! Responsibilities Nursing Assistant
- Assists nursing service personnel with a variety of patient care activities and related services necessary in caring for the personal needs and comfort of patients.
- Assists with personal hygiene, takes vital signs and changes bed linens.
- May serve and collect food trays, provide for between-meal nourishment, and clean, sterilize, store and prepare other supplies.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Typically reports to a registered nurse or supervisor.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- At least 1 year of previous working experience as a Nursing Assistant, Medical Assistant, or similar.
- Nursing Students highly preferred