Overview $10,000 Sign on bonus!! $3,000 payouts in 6, 12 and 18 months Must maintain FTE of 0.6 or higher in a Bonus eligible unit and $1,000 in first check. Why Reading Hospital?
- Magnet designated
- Level I Trauma Center
- Emergency Nurses Association 2018 Lantern Award
- MICU: Silver Beacon Award for Excellence by The American Association of Critical-Care Nurses
- Healthgrades: America's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ (2017-2019)
- Five-Star Ranking, 2019 - one of only 11 hospitals in the state to do so!
- US News & World Report : 6th best hospital in PA
- Comprehensive benefits to include earned time off, enhanced tuition assistance, retirement savings with employer match and so much more!
Join the Transitional Sub-Acute Unit at the state of the art Reading Hospital Rehabilitation at Wyomissing. The Transitional Sub-Acute Unit is a fully-licensed and regulated, 50 bed, short-term-stay, skilled nursing care Unit.
The registered nurse develops, implements and evaluates the nursing plan of patient care and implements the medical plan of care in collaboration with all disciplines. Qualifications Education Requirements
Certification and Licensure
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
- PA Registered Nurse License