Overview Healing begins here...
Chestnut Hill Hospital is your community healthcare provider, a 148-bed facility with inpatient and outpatient, diagnostic and treatment services including minimally invasive laparoscopic and robotic-assisted surgery, cardiology, gynecology, oncology, and orthopedics, primary care practices, two Women's Centers and an off-site physical therapy center. We're 300 physicians and healthcare professionals strong. We are a university-affiliated teaching hospital dedicated to innovation and excellence. We work hard to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community we call home. We believe in the power of people to create great care! Responsibilities
A Registered Professional Nurse responsible for delivery of patient (direct and indirect) through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation. Directs and guides patient teaching, activities of ancillary personnel while maintaining standards of professional nursing. Qualifications Education:
- Graduate of an approved school of professional nursing.
- Successful completion of peri-operative course in an approved school
- CNOR is preferred
- One or more years of O.R. nursing experience
- Licensed and currently registered in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Valid Healthcare Provider CPR certification required