Overview $10,000 Sign on bonus!! $3,000 payouts in 6, 12 and 18 months Must maintain FTE of 0.6 or higher in a Bonus eligible unit and $1,000 in first check. Why Reading Hospital?
- Magnet designated
- Level I Trauma Center
- Emergency Nurses Association 2018 Lantern Award
- MICU: Silver Beacon Award for Excellence by The American Association of Critical-Care Nurses
- Healthgrades: America's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ (2017-2019)
- Five-Star Ranking, 2019 - one of only 11 hospitals in the state to do so!
- US News & World Report : 6th best hospital in PA
- Comprehensive benefits to include earned time off, enhanced tuition assistance, retirement savings with employer match and so much more!
Join the Transitional Sub-Acute Unit at the state of the art Reading Hospital Rehabilitation at Wyomissing. The Transitional Sub-Acute Unit is a fully-licensed and regulated, 50 bed, short-term-stay, skilled nursing care Unit.
The Registered Nurse utilizes the nursing process to insure delivery of quality nursing care on this 50 bed sub-acute unit. The nurse coordinates and implements quality patient care through an interdisciplinary team while utilizing knowledge of disease process and physical assessment. The nurse will care for patients with problems relating to post hospital medical and surgical needs, including rehabilitation, TPN, wound care, diabetic monitoring and education and post orthopedic/ surgical procedures.
- Shift Differential: 10% of base salary/hr
- 1 year of acute care experience.
- Associates, Bachelor or Master's Degree in Nursing.
- RN License