Why Reading Hospital?
- Emergency Nurses Association 2018 Lantern Award
- MICU: Silver Beacon Award for Excellence by The American Association of Critical-Care Nurses
- Healthgrades: America's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ (2017-2019)
- Five-Star Ranking, 2019 - one of only 11 hospitals in the state to do so!
- US News & World Report : 6th best hospital in PA
- Comprehensive benefits to include earned time off, enhanced tuition assistance, retirement savings with employer match and so much more!
The unit support coordinator provides guests information, as well as, supports the efforts of the unit staff. The unit support coordinator performs designated
duties under the supervision of a professional nurse in addition to handling clerical and specific administrative tasks for the nursing unit. This includes
assembling patient records, answering phones and patient calls. Other duties include ordering and ensuring delivery of supplies, timekeeping via Kronos,
welcome of new patients and families to the unit, orientation to patient / family areas of the unit, answering call lights, and other related functions as needed.
Additionally, the unit support coordinator can assist the unit leaders in disseminating pertinent information to the staff.
High School Diploma or GED