We are looking for an optimistic, personable, high energy inside sales professional for a position of Recruiter within our organization. Our ideal candidate is someone who is a rapid relationship builder and influencer, who can pick up the phone, make calls and talk with veterinary professionals most of the day. A love of animals is essential as well! Get paid to talk on the phone with people who are helping animals by making their lives better. There is no better industry!
We are an executive search and professional recruiting firm who serves companies in the Animal Health and Veterinary industries. Our clients make products and sell services to help animals and make their lives better.
This role supports the veterinary hospital side of our business.
In this role we need someone who is not afraid to pick up the phone and make a high volume of outbound telephone calls. This role is to support our team who is helping our clients find the veterinarians they need to fill critical roles in their veterinary practices.
If you are a happy, motivated person with a positive mental attitude who is able to connect with people, enjoys having conversations with people, has good listening skills, and is able to promote and generate interest in our client’s job opportunities then we want to talk with you.
What is In it For You:
- Long term career opportunity with a well-established professional search firm that is growing.
- Launch your career here in professional services with world class interactive online paid training for 5 weeks, setting you up for success. Think of this as an apprenticeship working for one of the top leaders in the industry.
- Ongoing access to 24/7 industry search training for continuous education and professional development
- Constant flow of client opportunities to fill. We’ll provide the clients – you find the candidates!
- Opportunity to earn monthly bonuses from 2K to over 10K
- Immersion in the world of Animal Health and Veterinary Medicine, cultivating relationships with Veterinary professionals on a national basis
What You’ll Do:
- Make outbound phone calls, network with veterinary professionals
- Present job opportunities to prospective candidates through a variety of methods, including cold calls, prospecting calls, LinkedIn and other social media platforms, emails and other creative mediums as well.
- Promote and market our client’s job opportunities
- Develop and maintain candidate relationships through the process
- Schedule and coordinate interviews with candidates
- Develop a daily strategic plan to reach potential candidates through out bound telephone calls and other mediums
- Manage multiple priorities and projects at a time
- Follow up with candidates in a timely manner
- Be resourceful and gather prospective candidate information through a variety of websites and over the phone
- Research potential candidates to find the best fit
- Interview candidates for potential fit with our client’s organizations
- Active listening
What We’re Looking For:
- High energy polished professional with a personable, positive demeanor
- Intellectual curiosity
- Someone who is sharp and attentive
- Driven professional
- Ability to sell on the phone, promote and market
- Strategic thinker who can handle project planning
- Professional oral and written communication skills though phone conversation, email and social mediums
- Someone who is articulate and able to communicate easily, especially over the phone
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Capability to connect with others and actively listen to what they are saying
- Someone with a good memory who can remember people and conversations
- Competitive spirit
- Results oriented, able to adapt and prioritize work loads.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time/multi tasker
- Strong sense of urgency
- Detailed oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Computer literacy including Microsoft Office, Outlook, ability to use an Applicant Tracking System/database
- B2B sales background is ideal, this role will be recruiting candidates but a sales background can be helpful, especially inside/phone sales