T3 holds national accreditation as a Bariatric Center of Excellence for surgical weights management procedures. T3 also serves the vascular and gynecology populations; as well as other general surgical patients. The unit is most known for its great teamwork, exceptional level of quality care and focus on high patient satisfaction.Why Reading Hospital?
- Magnet Designated Facility
- Level I Trauma Center
- Academic Medical Center
- We offer a "Professional Recognition for Excellence program" using your education and experience to determine starting compensation
- Flexible schedules - Full time, part time and weekend only positions including incentives!
- Tuition Reimbursement to continue your education towards BSN, MSN, DNP & Advanced Practice roles!
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Benefits are effective the first of the month following your start date
- Strong emphasis on shared governance and a collaborative work environment
Perform routine patient activities according to established policies and procedures in a manner conducive to the safety and comfort of the patient as assigned by the Professional Nurse. Qualifications
High School Diploma or GED required. Certification as a Nurse Aide, EMT or Medical Assistant with at least 6 months of working experience preferred.