Owner Services Coordinator
You are a multi-tasker and are able to work independently, performing a wide range of complex and confidential administrative duties to support your team. You communicate well with all owners, guests, and colleagues, anticipate and resolve issues, and assist your team with various projects. You are level-headed and are able to focus no matter how busy the office may become.
What is in it for you:
- Wonderful work-life balance balance with unparelled access to the outdoors steps away from the lodge.
- Option for Health, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance, 401k and ski or spa pass.
- Incredible team culture with many engagement opportunities. A place to feel appreciated.
- Year-around employment (no off-seasons)
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Coordinate Owner and Resident reservations and benefits according to project documents.
- Serve as a principle source of information for the team, the owners and the guests while serving as a liason with all lodge departments.
- Maintain pre-arrival itinerary processing.
- Develop and maintain strong Owner relationships to ensure brand and property loyalty.
- Utilize Owner and Resident profiles to deliver individualised and anticipatory service.
Your experience and skills include:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work in an environment with multiple interests
- Ability to handle complex and confidential information with discretion
- Competency using a variety of computer software. Microsoft Office required, Property Management Systems an asset.
Your team and working environment:
- Open office layout following social distancing requirements but allowing for open and easy communication.
- Tight-knit, inclusive, and knowledgeable teammates
- Supportive team always willing to work together to complete the task at hand
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS