Overview Unit Description
Come join C3 where patients are admitted to all private patient rooms under the Hospitalist services in this 27 bed unit. Common diagnoses include sepsis, cellulitis, gastrointestinal bleed, pneumonia, diabetic complications, and more! C3's care team includes close collaboration with physicians, social worker, case management, and pharmacists to provide comprehensive care. Our care standards include bedside shift report, meaningful hourly rounding, and bedside care team rounds. Unit Vision
C3 is committed to ensuring a patient first environment by providing compassionate patient care. Through elements of Relationship Based Care, team work, collaboration, helping hands and loving hearts, we will continue to strive towards excellence.Why Reading Hospital?
Join now and receive a $10,000 Sign on bonus! $1,000 in your first check and then $3,000 payouts in 6, 12 and 18 months of employment. Must have 18 months + of experience. DON'T MISS OUT ! Responsibilities Job Duties
- 2020 America's 100 Best Hospitals
- Reading Hospital also received several other accolades from Healthgrades for 2020, notably our inclusion in the Top 5% in the Nation for Treatment of Stroke 14 Years in a Row, as well as awards for excellence in Cardiac Care, Neurosciences, Pulmonary Care, Gastrointestinal Care, and Critical Care.
- Top 2 percent of nearly 4,500 hospitals nationwide for its consistent, year-over-year superior clinical performance
- Five-Star Ranking, 2019 - one of only 11 hospitals in the state to do so!
- US News & World Report : 6th best hospital in PA
- Vizent Graduate Nurse Residency Program for all new RN grads
- Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements and documents nursing care.
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures.
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
- Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- Current Pennsylvania RN licensure or TPP required
- Current BLS Certification