Tower Health Medical Group (THMG) is the region's premier physician-directed, multi-specialty group of health care professionals who participate with Tower Health in managing population health and promoting wellness, delivering health care that is readily accessible, compassionate, and of the highest quality and value, and engaging in clinical research and the education of health care professionals and our communities.
Inspired by passionate leadership, driven by innovation and enabled by technology that seamlessly connects providers and the population whose wellness they promote, THMG will be the region's multi-specialty healthcare group of choice for patients, providers, staff and the region's employers, delivering both high quality and value; a leader in clinical education and research.
- Respect for all individuals and benefits of teamwork.
- A culture of enthusiasm, pride and optimism.
- Relationships based on integrity, trust and compassion.
- Initiative and flexibility to define our future
- Commitment to access and superior service
- Providing integrated care that is efficient, cost effective and of high quality.
The Practice Coordinator is responsible for providing support and assistance with the daily operations of patient registration, scheduling, customer service and clerical support. Works collaboratively with the practice manager/administrator, physician(s) and operational service line leadership to provide guidance and oversight for practice workflow and patient experience. Schedules staff hours and assures staffing needs are met to cover office operations. Assists in training both existing and new employees in process and flow. Performs various administrative functions as assigned by the Practice Manager and acts as the subject matter expert for support staff. Qualifications Education Requirements
ExperienceCertification and LicensureRequired Skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- Customer Service Skills
- Excellent Communications Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- General Clerical Skills
- Medical Terminology
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word
- Multi Line Telephone Operational Skills
- Organizational Skills