Overview We believe in the power of people to create great care. Pottstown Hospital
is an acute care hospital offering an extensive range of services, including inpatient and outpatient, medical, surgical, diagnostic, and emergency care, as well as primary care, family practice, and pediatric offices. With 260 physicians representing 40 medical specialties, we serve the healthcare needs of residents in Pottstown and surrounding areas.
We're 1,150 healthcare professionals strong, and our team of physicians, nurses, staff, and volunteers is focused on exceeding expectations while delivering compassionate, safe, quality care. Our accolades include: Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval for hip and knee replacement; Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval and AHA Stroke Association Gold Plus Distinction for our Primary Stroke Center; and four-time commendation from the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons for our Regional Cancer Center.
A Registered Professional Nurse responsible for delivery of patient (direct and indirect) through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation. Directs and guides patient teaching, activities of ancillary personnel while maintaining standards of professional nursing. Schedule: 4/4 Weekend Premium Work Plan
Medical Benefits, Tuition Reimbursement and Paid Time Off Qualifications Education:
- Graduate of an approved school of professional nursing.
- One year previous Critical Care experience preferred.
- Licensed and currently registered in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Valid American Heart Association for Healthcare Provider CPR certification required
- Completion of the ACLS (American Heart Association for Healthcare Provider) course within six (6) months of hire and continuous renewal every two (2) years
- Completion of the Dysrhythmia course within three (3) months of hire or test out
- Successful completion of the Critical Care course within one (1) year of hire