Tower Health Medical Group (THMG) is the region's premier physician-directed, multi-specialty group of health care professionals who participate with Tower Health in managing population health and promoting wellness, delivering health care that is readily accessible, compassionate, and of the highest quality and value, and engaging in clinical research and the education of health care professionals and our communities.
Inspired by passionate leadership, driven by innovation and enabled by technology that seamlessly connects providers and the population whose wellness they promote, THMG will be the region's multi-specialty healthcare group of choice for patients, providers, staff and the region's employers, delivering both high quality and value; a leader in clinical education and research.
- Respect for all individuals and benefits of teamwork.
- A culture of enthusiasm, pride and optimism.
- Relationships based on integrity, trust and compassion.
- Initiative and flexibility to define our future
- Commitment to access and superior service
- Providing integrated care that is efficient, cost effective and of high quality.
Provides administrative and clinical support to Physicians, Office Manager and other healthcare providers for the specific department that the LPN Clinic employee is working in. Plan, implement and evaluate nursing care to patient; acquires the history of the patient injury and or progress since last appointment and performs necessary preparation of the patient for the examining provider. Collaborates with other members of the team in providing health information and maintenance of the medical record. The LPN is primarily responsible for supporting the physician and responding to OB triage phone calls from patients regarding clinical questions and concerns. Qualifications Education Requirements
ExperienceCertification and Licensure
- Vocational/Technical Degree
- CPR Certification
- PA Practical Nurse License
- Excellent Communications Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- General Clerical Skills
- Microsoft Word