Expand your skills while meeting the needs of patients in a supportive environment with Tower Health. Working in our acute rehab, PCA’s will be working with patient’s whose average length of stay is 14 days.
Why work at Reading Hospital?
- Level I Trauma Center
- Magnet Designated Facility
- Academic Medical Center
- Tuition Reimbursement to continue your education towards BSN, MSN, DNP & Advanced Practice roles!
- Benefits are effective the first of the month following your start date
- Strong emphasis on shared governance and a collaborative work environment
- Onsite-easy access parking
- You will be helping patients who may have had brain injuries, strokes, spinal cord injuries, ortho/neuro etc.
- Working alongside professional RN’s, you’ll perform routine activities and provide high quality care that is vital to patient’s recovery.
- PCA’s will gain tremendous experience working with a dedicated onsite clinical trainer and enjoy access to an abundance of educational resources.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Certification as a Nurse Aide, EMT or Medical Assistant with at least 6 months of working experience preferred.