The Voice Analyst III provides unified communication engineering support, operational support, and project support for Tower Health's voice network infrastructure. The overall mission is to ensure the smooth operation with maximum performance and availability for Tower Health business units. The Voice Analyst III will be responsible for maintaining our existing voice network infrastructure, as well as commissioning of new network elements, maintenance, and improvement. The Voice Analyst III will also be responsible for interacting with vendors, service providers and carriers.
- Plays an important role in day-to-day activities including the development of policies and procedures for normal Voice network operations, disaster avoidance & mitigation planning, and the continual documentation of all diagrams & schematics, device configurations, monitoring/management and recovery systems.
- This role also includes leading all engineering projects for VolP initiatives and configuring and optimizing all VoIP/lP-PBX telephone systems and services, both internally and those integrated with Internet-based services.
- Implements and supports solutions to integrate voice, video, and collaboration systems within Tower Health enterprise.
- Responsible for performing analysis and partnering with resources in the development, engineering, and implementation of solutions, and helping to deploy and support the capabilities.
- The Voice Analyst III is key in maintaining Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for all organizational IP telephony applications.
- Relevant voice telecom experience and expertise. Avaya experience strongly preferred. Cisco experience or familiarity helpful. Experience with call center applications is a plus.
- 4 year Bachelor's Degree or combination of relevant education & experience may be considered in lieu of Bachelor's Degree
- Positive attitude and energy with a commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills and team player
- Proficiency with MS Office