Tower Health, a rapidly expanding health system in southeastern Pennsylvania, is seeking a Hospitalists to join our growing Hospitalist Services team!
Reading Hospital is a 750-bed, Level I Trauma Center hospital located in West Reading, Pennsylvania, approximately one hour northwest of Philadelphia. Click here for a virtual tour of Reading Hospital!
- Responsible for coordinating all aspects of care for the inpatient Adult Medicine Service.
- Flexible schedule options
- Requirement to work 14 twelve hour shifts per month (includes some nights and weekends)
- Closed ICU with 24/7 Intensivist coverage
- No Procedures
- Average Patient Load: 15
- Teaching Residents - optional
- EPIC EMR
- More than 80 employed Physicians
- Support of more than 20 Advanced Practice Providers
What We Offer:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Up to $100K in Educational Loan Assistance
- Relocation Assistance for moves of 50+ miles
- H1-B Visa and Green Card Support Provided (*does not qualify for J1 waiver*)
- $5,000 for CME annually
- Generous 403(b) and 457(b) retirement plans with employer automatic contribution plus employer match
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Hospital Provided Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Claims-made Malpractice Insurance with tail coverage included
MD/DO; Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.